Sep 14, 2010

I Love Mr.Nuffnang...hee


Smiley
SmileyStarted my morning today feeling quite heavy.
Macam bloated pun ada.Macam masuk angin pun ada.
(angin la mengkali...)
Had a very vague memory of the varieties of
raya delicacies yang I already feasted on Smiley
for the past 1 week...deiii. Too much.
Seriously, I can't go on stuffing food into my greedy mouth 
like this or else I will end up pumping fast like that big,
yellow, round Digi balloon ..
Like it or not, I must reschedule my time 
and rearrange my list-to-do for tomorrow. 
Reluctantly, I am. But I must get up fast and drag myself 
back to the right track. Duhhh.


Having said so, I am crucially in need to :

* detox...detox...detox
Feeling bloated is not comfy at all. Must flush out fast ni...
(I checked the white-blue box...
sib bek still got few sachets of my Juvanex)
Click here if you want more info on this amazing product

* sambung balik my exam paper marking
(2 more classes to go...mataiii) 

* put my culinary skills to test..pizza baking
(my persuasive Abby kept on asking..
"When la mumy mo bikin itu pizza..
mummy suda janji kan...tuaaari lagi..")
Somehow, I regretted promising...

* check my long abandoned email
(my fellow teacher friends promised to submit 
their subject analysis by email during this raya holiday 
(which I very much doubt...haha) .. cos you see..
everybody will be superb busy entertaining
other tempting, irresistible stuffs this raya.. haa

 * proceed with the subject analysis thing
(17 subjects tu...I should have started hitting 
the keyboard keys for this thing 1 week ago...sigh) 
Smiley

* prepare my daily lesson plan for next week
(and worksheets..and owh..notes for students also...) 
adehh..
Smiley 

Hadoiii...so many tasks and yet so little time left..
tu la...jalan lagi..makan lagi..cerita lagi

So..with all those incomplete, unfinished business hovering
over my indecisive mind (on which task should I embark on first..)..
I slowly took my seat in front of my lappy 
and peeped into my Nuffnang earnings..
huhh?..I rubbed my sleepy eyes..blinked profusely
then rubbed them again...blinked3X again
woisseyy..I got 2 BE from Mr.Nuffnang, peeps..!
Emoticon
Emoticon
Emoticon
And that has..at least made my day and put smiles on my face..
I lebiuu Mr.Nuffnang...hehe  :D

47 comments:

Wan Gerrard said...

Everyone love Mr Nuffnang ^_^
hehehe

Zack Zaifull said...

me too

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

me too...hehe

Ellen said...

wa mandak...1st BE kah ni..hehhehe

Anonymous said...

cogratzzzzzzzz!!!!

cheers from kehidupan kita

Unknown said...

Hey,first time dropping by via Angel's site, holiday mood already, so blog surfing lah.

thank goodness for reading this happy news, tumpang happy juga.

hey will be back and take care now ya

Unknown said...

Will learn more about Mr Nuffnang hehehe..

Lee said...

Hi Gee, I guess lots of people having enjoyed the festive season must be feeling like you.
Maybe you should, if not already doing....drink lots of Chinese green tea. It will help.
Or wake up at 6am and run or jog....that will help.
Anyway, have fun and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

hamzah ian said...

pergh.. kaya la kita..hahha

yebbit + . + said...

i love it tooo.

pemanas cerita said...

wow.kaya lah Gee

Anonymous said...

hee..seronok tengok orang dapat BE ni..

Suara Kalbu said...

Congrats sbb dapat BE. I love nuff also hhehehee

Mia Kassim said...

tumpang limpas....nice blog....(^_^)

Nobita Sensei said...

i love nuffnang too~

kay shafiQ said...

halo gee, I'm still new with nuffnang. How do you participated on several campaigns? (based on the picture that you uploaded)

Dea Bianglala said...

:) succes for mr nuff and all blogger...

WAHIDA ALIAS said...

congrats!!

AngahSayang2314 said...

wah org kata rezeki tue.... tahniahhhh

jom jd kawan angah jommmmmm i follow uuuuu

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

alalalala..boleh minta belanja ini tauuuuu..

mr.curly said...

tahniah gee.. maju la sukan tuk negare..hehe

Unknown said...

wahh.banyaknya kerja.nak lagi BE.hee.

aibaks said...

yeah.. love nuffie!

congratulation 2 u!

Afsal_ Alif said...

Hi, Hw are you.....?!
Visit my blog www.afsalalif.blogspot.com for a chicken franks recipe.....!

haidi takeAfoto said...

hi gee..kenal lg ke..lame dah lawat page gee ni..ni blog lain lak ek..dulu yg lain..ade 2 blog ek..nway...do pls visit me back kay...

grOundnUt said...

woaa...masyukkk ni!!!Nuffnang terbaekkk!!tapi aku nyer masih RM0.00...huhuhuh..=(

haidi takeAfoto said...

ai gee.yeah..u dulu pnh comment kt entry i..png bw..lupe ek..its ok..

CIK TOM said...

congrats on ur new BE!

gnesop.com said...

i love Nuffnang to..
but love to get more earning.. huhuhu

Letak nama mu sini said...

http://kelahiransemula-aku.blogspot.com/

lets be my next follower okeyh..huhu

Anonymous said...

salam..dan selamat pagi bos datang ni

http://www.kachipemas.blogspot.com/

Zaer!! said...

Wah! Grand! Bagus kak! Nanti da ade hasil lebih tu,hulur la sikit k..hehe.;-)Congrats.;-)

Gee said...

huhu..thanx to all for the support..keep on blogging peeps !

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

k.gee...sori sa komen sini aa..
sandi btul udah lappy sa...mo kena pegang sblh tangan baru nmpk..skrin memutih jak adiiiihhhhh..

Kay Masingan said...

byk nya to do list ko ni...huhu..sia after pmr, only have 15 periods per week lagi..yuhuuuu..jan jeles ah..kikiki

btw, tahniah ngan BE tu ya..:)

Hakimi Reza said...

WHAT BUFFERED EARNING???IS SEXY???

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

testing...
sila terima ini
http://theworldofcarangkulina.blogspot.com/2010/10/award-keempat-6-dalam-1.html

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

ok kakgee..sa faham
(dari dulu sa ingat kerja cigu ni banyak rehat sebab kerja cam kerja shift bah)...tapi kakgee memang sibuk hehe kan..menkali kakgee guru disiplin@kaunseling kali atau hem atau guru besar..omg!..
kalu ada kilija kusung kerani iskul kasito sa okeh
mmmuaaahhh!!

Maey said...

my 1st visit...waa...i juz join n putting nuffi ads on my site...ble bg tips sket ka?ehehe...

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

limpas lagi kakgee

Kak Mahh said...

Akak pun kalau boleh nak macam AWAK jugak...

Afsal_ Alif said...

Hi Geeee,
How are you..... hope u r doing well ?! No visits 4 a long time....Visit my blog for some info: abt hurry burry cuisines and some funny superstitions....Also pls leave some comments and suggestions......Thnk you....!
www.afsalalif.blogspot.com

Aida Azryn said...

Fuyoo~ de buffered earning! beshnye~wuwuwu~

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Congrats! now its time for u to make money XD

Kak Mahh said...

Mesti dapat banyak income dr NUFF

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

nuff.nuff.nuff

WanieShifu said...

sonoknye gee...
mana mr. nuffnang i ni...

LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE

Life's Too Short